Backed by Federal Vehicle Title Data
Certified. Champagne Silver Metallic 2015 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 2.4L 4-Cylinder SIDI DOHC VVT Heated Leather Seats, **Accident Free CarFax History**, GM Certified Vehicle, All-Weather Floor Mats, BluetoothÂ® For Phone, Equipment Group LTZ, Forward Collision Alert & Lane Departure Warning, Molded Splash Guards, Protection Package, Radio: Chevrolet MyLink Audio System, Rear Park Assist, Safety Package, SiriusXM Satellite Radio.
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 36262 miles below market average! 22/32 City/Highway MPG
Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Vehicle History
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* 172 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick
For your peace of mind we have included over 50 photos, for you to judge the condition yourself. As you do your comparison shopping, you will see Ganley Chevrolet offers some of the best values in the market. We will provide you a Carfax, Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection, and how we arrived at the price. We may not be the lowest, but if you want to know who is, we will show you that too. Call or Stop by Ganley Chevrolet to schedule a test drive today. Serving the Greater Cleveland Area. Out of town buyer's free pick-up at the airport. We can help arrange delivery right to your front door too!
* If you haul rear-seat passengers more often than you fill the cargo area in your compact SUV, then you might want to give the 2015 Chevy Equinox a look. The ability to tow 3,500 pounds in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; strong optional V6 engine; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Equinox is Chevrolet's stylish and efficient sizzling compact crossover. The Equinox stretches the boundaries of the term compact as it is noticeably larger than its rivals. That size difference affords more room for passengers in the second row seat and a larger presence on the road. The 2015 Chevy Equinox is a comfortable and quiet ride and drives like a more expensive car. It has an edge in passenger comfort, especially in the rear, where the bench seat can move several inches fore and aft to create more legroom. Up front, driver and passenger benefit from generous-sized seats. The 2015 Equinox has a blend of soft curves at its edges to balance the vehicle's rectangular shape. A long hood further helps even out the Chevy's proportions. It all works to give the Equinox an athletic appearance. Other standout aesthetics include the signature 2-bar grille, floating fog light bezels and creased fender flares. The Equinox comes standard with a fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that makes an adequate 182 horsepower. You may also choose the impressive V6 that puts out 301 horsepower. Both engines are connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is standard with all-wheel-drive as an option for both engines. The 4-cylinder model can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds while the V6 can pull 3,500 pounds. If you want a small-do-it-all SUV with plenty of passenger space, a comfortable ride and good fuel economy, consider the Chevy Equinox. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
This vehicle may have an open safety recall. Head to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website to perform a quick search.
Some vehicles may be subject to manufacturer safety recalls. See if there are any open safety recalls for this vehicle. This does not include non-safety recalls. Recently announced safety recalls may not yet be posted and there may be a delay between the time a repair is made and before it is reported or posted to the website. Before purchasing, be sure to ask the dealer for an up-to-date status on any recalls.
Check This Vehicle's History, For FREE
Shop confident with Free Vehicle History Reports showing over 70 critical title disclosures. Backed by government data through the NMVTIS, know before you buy with complete reports.
Report Powered by Carsforsale.com & NMVTIS