Backed by Federal Vehicle Title Data
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Premier Certified. Crystal Red Tint
++ GM CERTIFIED ++, **ONE OWNER, ** LOCAL TRADE IN, ** FULLY RECONDITIONED, ** CLEAN HISTORY REPORT, ** BOUGHT HERE AND SERVICED HERE, ** DEALER MAINTAINED, ** BACKUP CAMERA, ** NAVIGATION, **SUNROOF, ** HANDS FREE BLUETOOTH, ** PUSH BUTTON START, ** SERVICE RECORDS AVAILABLE, **172 POINT VEHICLE INSPECTION, *HEATED SEATS, *ACCIDENT FREE VEHICLE HISTORY, *4G LTE WiFi Capable, jet black Leather, All-Weather Floor Mats, Cargo Mat, Interior Protection Package (LPO), Navigation System, Preferred Equipment Group 2LZ. www.bobclapperautomotive.com. Contact Jennifer in the Internet Department to set up your test drive today! Dealer shall in no way be held liable for any errors or omissions to be found on these web pages. Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 172 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Spacious interior with tall-person-friendly front seats; sporty handling around turns; hybrid version is respectably quick to accelerate; strong brakes; responsive and intuitive 8-inch touchscreen interface with sharp graphics. Source: Edmunds
* 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention * 2016 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2016 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 * 2016 KBB.com 16 Best Family Cars * 2016 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Cars
This vehicle may have an open safety recall. Head to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website to perform a quick search.
Some vehicles may be subject to manufacturer safety recalls. See if there are any open safety recalls for this vehicle. This does not include non-safety recalls. Recently announced safety recalls may not yet be posted and there may be a delay between the time a repair is made and before it is reported or posted to the website. Before purchasing, be sure to ask the dealer for an up-to-date status on any recalls.
Check This Vehicle's History, For FREE
Shop confident with Free Vehicle History Reports showing over 70 critical title disclosures. Backed by government data through the NMVTIS, know before you buy with complete reports.
Report Powered by Carsforsale.com & NMVTIS