Backed by Federal Vehicle Title Data
This vehicle, when sold at the listed price, will include a guarantee and free shipping within the Continental United States.
This 1981 Jeep Scrambler has been totally restored just a few years ago and still looks amazing today. It has less than 100,000 miles and runs like new.
· Rebuilt original 258 inline 6
· T176 4 speed manual transmission
· Dana 300 transfer case
· Dana 30 front axle, 3.54 gears, open differential
· AMC model 20 rear axle, 3.55 gears, track lock posi
· Power steering
· Front disc brakes
· Detailed engine compartment
· Near flawless black exterior
· Chrome is like new
· Restored to original side rails
· Finished bed space and roll bar
· Rear seat with seat belts
· Complete interior was redone including the door panels, seats, carpet and visors
· Sparkomatic 8 track/AM/FM stereo (working)
· Glass is in great condition
· Chrome wheels
· Continental radial tires, 31/10.50/15
· Detailed underneath
You will not find a better running Jeep Scrambler. This vehicle is simply beautiful in person!
This vehicle may have an open safety recall. Head to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website to perform a quick search.
Some vehicles may be subject to manufacturer safety recalls. See if there are any open safety recalls for this vehicle. This does not include non-safety recalls. Recently announced safety recalls may not yet be posted and there may be a delay between the time a repair is made and before it is reported or posted to the website. Before purchasing, be sure to ask the dealer for an up-to-date status on any recalls.
Check This Vehicle's History, For FREE
Shop confident with Free Vehicle History Reports showing over 70 critical title disclosures. Backed by government data through the NMVTIS, know before you buy with complete reports.
Report Powered by Carsforsale.com & NMVTIS