Low Mileage Viper that is not reconditioned but how it naturally has been cared for in the last 10 plus years. Ideal color combination of a pretty iconic car, and appears to be all original.
Owner bought car from dealer in Florida when car was a year or 2 old. Owner has “No issues” reported Car Fax. Car has had an oil change approx. every 2-3 years per owner. Car has not been re-detailed and is just coming out of hibernation from the winter, so in the pictures you are seeing the car in its natural state. It could benefit from a little elbow grease or professional detail.
LOW MILEAGE, ORIGINAL, IDEAL COLOR COMBO
* Power steering
* Power Brakes
* Air conditioning
* Am/Fm radio
* Disc player- single disc
* Owners manual
* 2 sets of keys
* In looking over the paint nothing seems to indicate that its any thing other than original paint that car was born with.
* Its very smooth and highly polished, and really contains almost no noticeable orange peel.
* Extremely shiny, and seems to match all the way around.
* We do not see any imperfections that would indicate some type of repair or repaint.
* I did not find any scratches on the car, but I did find a few munut pin heads size nicks on the front(possibly just some bugs that need cleaned off, see pics).
* There is a tiny scuff below the right front headlamp, and right rear by the Viper sign that could professionally be lightly compounded, and polished to possibly remove.(See pics)
* There is a half inch corner on the left side top edge of drivers mirror that is discolored
* The body looks originally straight and the fits of the hood, trunk, and doors all appear uniform and correct with even gaps. (See pics) Being extremely critical there is a little spot about a foot in front of the gas filler that has the tiniest bit of wave to it. While almost unnoticeable it does in fact exist, and maybe factory workmanship. (See pics)
MAGNETIC PAINT GAUGE-
* Typically we would have taken paint depth thickness, however this car is all of a non steel material.
BRIGHT WORK AND BLACK-
* The bright work on the body really only consist of the Viper SRT 10 logo on the front fender, and Dodge Viper emblem on the front of the car, and they do not show any kind of wear.
* The polished black material around windshield, below windows, windshield wiper, as well as wiper arms all looks very fresh, new, and little exposure to any weather.
* All 4 pieces (windshield, rear, side pieces) of glass have the Safe Guard logo.
* All the glass is nice and clear without any discoloring, delamintion, cracks, wiper marks, or scratches.
* There is a small chip that is 2 inches in from left pillar and is almost unnoticeable.
* To the best of the owners knowledge it is the original top.
* It has good black coloring with very minimal amount of fading if any. Like all black tops it shows lint and dust.
* The material is not showing any signs of wear or sun damage, and the stitching is all in place without anything that looks like any type of lose tread or wear.
* The inside frame work and all the paint looks very fresh, and just the presence of a little dust and dirt.
* All of the interior appears to be original with no indication of any factory, or non factory changes.
* The sun visors are good and solid and not damaged.
The seats do not show any noticeable wear or damage, as typical the light colored suede insert could using a little cleaning.
The door panels don’t seem to have any damage.
* The carpet is nice and fresh with nice black coloring, without sun damage. The mats also appears to be in near new condition.
* The dash appears nice and clean, and damage free. The gauges, dials, knobs, and steering wheel show no damage of any type.
* Looking at the carpet area of the trunk we see no wear or damage, and it looks as if nothing much has ever been put in the trunk.
* Underneath the carpet everything looks neat as well.
* The tru